Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sister madly - Crowded House

In 1988, Crowded House released their second album 'Temple of low men'. Since my sister bought the cd, I pretty much knew every track on it (at the time, cd's were still pretty rare in our house). 'Sister madly', which appears on the album, is said to be about Neil Finn waking up to find his sister having nightmares.

'Sister madly' was released as the fourth single from the album, and although I didn't know this at the time, I snapped up a copy when I saw it during a holiday in London. As far as I know, the single did not chart in any territory.

My collection: 7" single no. 1054
Found: Record Exchange, October 17, 1989
Cost: 60p
Tracks: 'Sister madly' / 'Mansion in the slums'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising