Monday 19 October 2009

Love changes (everything) - Climie Fisher

My copy of 'Love changes (everything)' features a free poster. This is also the reason why I bought it, as part of a batch of the four last singles I bought during a holiday in London. I figured that limited editions like this were much harder to find again than the usual second hand singles.

'Love changes (everything)' is arguably Climie Fisher's best known single, and their biggest hit in the UK, peaking at number 2 in the summer of 1987. In the Dutch Top 40, the single landed at number 20.

My collection: 7" single no. 1082
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 19, 1989
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Love changes (everything)' / 'Never close the show'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising