Thursday 22 October 2009

It's my mix - Talk Talk

I don't often write about my LP's on this blog, unless it's a rare or very interesting one. And here's a good example. Talk Talk's 'It's my mix' was released in Canada and Italy only (this is the Italian pressing) and contains six extended remixes of Talk Talk tracks. It also features a giant size poster of the photograph on the sleeve.

'Why is it so hard' was originally written by Talk Talk as a song for Michael Apred's film 'First born'. The 7" version of the track was first released on EMI's compilation album 'Asides besides' in 1998. The 12" US remix is only available on this LP - and has so far not been released on cd.

My collection: LP no. 133
Found: Plaatboef, Den Haag, 1996
Cost: 2,5 guilders
Tracks: 'Why is it so hard (12" US remix)', 'Talk Talk (12" mix)', 'My foolish friend (12" mix)' / 'It's my life (12" mix)', 'Dum dum girl (12" remix)', 'Such a shame (12" US remix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising