Friday 16 October 2009

Do I have to say the words? - Bryan Adams

In 1991, Bryan Adams released his seventh album 'Waking up the neighbours'. The album's best known track is of course '(Everything I do) I do it for you', which was used in the soundtrack of the movie Robin Hood. 'Do I have to say the words' was released as the album's fifth single in the autumn of 1992.

It peaked at number 4 in Canada, number 11 in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and number 30 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 1728
Found: HMV, London, October 17, 1992
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Do I have to say the words' / 'Summer of '69 (live)'

EDIT: I received a notice from Blogger that this post was complained about. I trust it's from the same people who posted a reaction on this post. They are obviously terrified that anyone should hear any Bryan Adams music, even if it's any good. The message these people are sending is: don't listen to music, you might get inspired to buy it yourself. And they wonder why the music industry is in such terrible shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising