Saturday 31 October 2009

Can't stop running - Space Monkey

Not only do I have the 7" single of 'Can't stop running', I've also got the 12" single. This contains an extended remix of the song, entitled the 'Powerblast mix'. It's not the most stunning remix ever, but it's a longer version of this very energetic Eighties track, and that's good enough for me.

I have no further records of Space Monkey, but the career of this one man band (Paul Goodchild being the only member) was rather short anyway.

My collection: 12" single no. 326
Found: London, 2000
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Can't stop running (Powerblast mix)' / 'Problem world (instrumental)'

1 comment:

  1. The record was in the Dutch top-charts (in the 80's).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising