Saturday 12 September 2009

Peeping Tom - Rockwell

Peeping Tom is a person who, in the legend of Lady Godiva, watched her during her ride and was struck blind or dead. The song 'Peeping Tom' was Rockwell's third single, taken from his album 'Captured'. It also featured on the soundtrack of the motion picture 'The last dragon', a Motown Productions picture. This martial arts film was a critical disappointment but a commercial success.

Although personally I think this is an accomplished song, it was not successful in any territory. I had the 12" single before I found this 7" single - and I do admit the remix is better than the single version.

My collection: 7" single no. 2581
Found: Record fair, Rotterdam, December 23, 1995
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'Peeping Tom' / 'Tokyo (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising