Tuesday 11 August 2009

My love is for real - Paula Abdul

'My love is for real' was the first single from Paula Adul's 1995 album 'Head over heels'. The middle-eastern sounding groove is given more depth by guest vocals performed by Israeli singer Ofra Haza. The single did not become as big a hit as expected, peaking at number 28 in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and the UK singles chart. In the Netherlands, it didn't even make the Dutch Top 40.

This 7" single is another surprise for me: while I was ordering some other singles this one popped up in the list. I wasn't aware it had been released on this format, so I snapped it up.

My collection: 7" single no. 3995
Found: eBay.com, received August 6, 2009
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'My love is for real' / 'Didn't I say I love you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising