Monday 3 August 2009

Maxou - Vanessa Paradis

I saw the music video for Vanessa Paradis' single 'Maxou' a couple of times in 1988 or 1989, and the song always stuck in my mind. The video was very cute (although it is a bit risqué with all those sensual images of a very young girl) and the music was very beautiful.

After I'd found the cd of the album 'M&J' I started searching for the 7" singles as well. In the Netherlands they were very difficult to get a hold of, because Paradis was a star in France only after her international hit 'Joe le taxi'. But I succeeded. The single also contains the best album track on the B-side.

My collection: 7" single no. 2262
Found: Record fair, April 8, 1995
Cost: 7 guilders
Tracks: 'Maxou (remix)' / 'Le bon dieu est un marin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising