Saturday 22 August 2009

I'm not afraid of the future - Future World Orchestra

If my collection would be all about chart hits, I would be very satisfied with the fact that I completed the list of chart hits by Future World Orchestra today. They were in the Dutch Top 40 four times, and since I already had two hit singles by them, the two hit singles I bought today complete the set.

'I'm not afraid of the future' was released in April 1982 and reached number 26 in the Dutch Top 40. As good as the A-side is, the B-side sounds very much like a Dutchman trying to sing in English.

My collection: 7" single no. 4003
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, August 22, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'I'm not afraid of the future' / 'Just for you'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising