Thursday 9 July 2009

Trick of the night - Bananarama

Before I bought the 12" single of 'Trick of the night', I found this ep featuring four tracks. Just like on the 12" single, 'Trick of the night' was featured in two different versions: one produced by Tony Swain and Steve Jolley, and one by Stock, Aitken & Waterman.

The single peaked at number 32 in the UK singles chart, whereas it peaked at number 76 in the US Billboard Hot 100 singles chart. This ep was released in a beautiful gatefold sleeve, the inner side featuring an illustration of the trio plus the lyric of the song.

My collection: 7" single no. 2765
Found: House of Rhythm, October 29, 1996
Cost: 40p
Tracks: 'Trick of the night #1', 'Cut above the rest' / 'Trick of the night #2', 'Set on you'

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice find. Was this ever posted for download? I don't see it embedded, and I don't see a link, either.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising