Sunday 19 July 2009

Run to you - Bryan Adams

'Run to you' was recorded by Bryan Adams in 1984. It became his first worldwide hit, peaking at number 11 in the UK and number 14 in the Netherlands. It was the first single from Adams' fourth studio album 'Reckless'.

Most of all I remember the music video, which I found very impressive with all that snow...

My collection: 7" single no. 1526
Found: Record fair, Amsterdam, September 21, 1991
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'Run to you' / 'I'm ready'

EDIT (April 5, 2010): I received a notice from Blogger that this post was complained about. I trust it's from the same people who posted a reaction on this post. They are obviously terrified that anyone should hear any Bryan Adams music, even if it's any good. The message these people are sending is: don't listen to music, you might get inspired to buy it yourself. And they wonder why the music industry is in such terrible shape...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising