Friday 31 July 2009

Precious little diamond - Fox the fox

One of the reasons, besides this blog, for my current singles-buying frenzy is the fact that there are some weird omissions in my collection. And when I get a chance to visit a record store with a list of what I already own, such as today, I finally can fill up some of those weird holes.

Much to my surprise I found out that I don't actually have the 7" single of 'Precious little diamond' by Fox the fox. (I do have the 12" single, as you can see here.) While buying singles for almost nothing, this is a great moment to solve the problem. It was the band's only hit, peaking at number 14 in the Dutch Top 40.

My collection: 7" single no. 3907
Found: Plaatboef, Rotterdam, July 31, 2009
Cost: 0,25 euro
Tracks: 'Precious little diamond' / 'Man on the run'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising