Saturday 25 July 2009

My delirium - Ladyhawke

Ladyhawke was born as Philippa "Pip" Brown in Wellington, New Zealand. During her childhood various illnesses and allergies kept her in and out of the hospital. In 2008 she debuted with her self-titled album, from which several singles have been taken.

Her biggest hit so far is 'My delirium', a catchy synthpop anthem which led to comparisons with Kim Wilde in various media. The single peaked at number 33 in the UK singles chart and number 8 in Australia. This picture disc edition comes on extremely heavy vinyl.

My collection: 7" single no. 3903
Found: 7inchsingles.nl, received July 24, 2009
Cost: 4 euro
Tracks: 'My delirium' / 'My delirium (Toddla T& Ross Orton Remix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising