Saturday 18 July 2009

Muscles - Diana Ross

Why Diana Ross wants muscles has always been a mystery to me. I wouldn't know what she would need them for. But anyway, 'Muscles' was the title of her 1982 hit single taken from the album 'Silk electric', written and produced by Michael Jackson. The song, which was named after Jackson's pet snake and was written for Ross and her 'desire' for a muscle-bound lover, also gave Ross her twelfth and final Grammy nomination for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance.

The single reached number 10 on the Dutch Top 40 and number 15 on the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 3863
Found: Empire Records, Den Haag, July 18, 2009
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Muscles' / 'I am me'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising