Monday 20 July 2009

I owe you nothing - Bros

Originally released as their debut single in 1987, 'I owe you nothing' flopped. After the success of their breakthrough single 'When will I be famous?' it was re-released. It was accepted by the teenage audience as Bros mania was at its height. The single became the band's only UK number one, spending two weeks at the top in June 1988.

While the band ever broke through in America, the single did make number 10 on the Billboard dance chart. The single was also released as a lengthy 18 minute dance mix on a special 12" single.

My collection: 7" single no. 1032
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 17, 1989
Cost: 50p
Tracks: 'I owe you nothing' / 'I owe you nothing (The voice)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising