Wednesday 22 July 2009

Blood on the dancefloor - Michael Jackson

I already wrote about 'Blood on the dancefloor' on an earlier entry. I'd found a rare UK pressing of the single and I assumed it was just about the only 7" vinyl that existed of this title. But how wrong I was! The single was also made in the USA, and what's more: it's got a different B-side! I ordered this copy right away, because those latter day Michael Jackson singles are very appealing to me.

The remix of 'Dangerous' by Roger on the B-side also appeared on the cd-single for 'Blood on the dancefloor', and so it isn't that rare. But circa 1997 all 7" singles were becoming rarities, and so it is still a worthwhile addition to my collection.

My collection: 7" single no. 3898
Found: eBay.com, received July 22, 2009
Cost: 10 dollars
Tracks: 'Blood on the dancefloor' / 'Dangerous (Roger's Dangerous Edit)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising