Monday 1 June 2009

Won't you hold my hand now - King

While everyone remembers 'Love and pride' by King, the next single 'Won't you hold my hand now' is less wellknown. In the Netherlands, it didn't even chart, whereas in the UK it only managed a number 24 placing in the singles chart.

I bought this limited edition 4 track double single as part of a deal where the seller offered a discount on five singles bought together. (One of those 'buy 5 pay 4' deals). I already had four singles I really wanted to have, and then spotted this double single. Well, double singles are always nice to have - even if the live tracks aren't all that great.

My collection: 7" sigle no. 913
Found: Parkpop, Den Haag, June 25, 1989
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'Won't you hold my hand now' / 'Fish (reprise) (live)' // 'Won't you hold my hand now (live)' / 'And as for myself (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising