Tuesday 16 June 2009

Did you see me coming - Pet Shop Boys

A very recent release for a change. 'Did you see me coming?' was released on June 1, 2009 as the second single from the Pet Shop Boys' tenth studio album 'Yes'. It entered the UK singles chart at number 21 a week later - only the third Pet Shop Boys single ever to miss the top 20 in Britain.

The single was released on two different cd-singles and this 12" single, which featured two remixes not on the cd-singles.

My collection: 12" single no. 498
Found: Recordstore.co.uk, received June 16, 2009
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Did you see me coming? (PSB Possibly more mix)', 'Did you see me coming? (Unicorn Kid mix)' / 'The way it used to be (Richard X mix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising