Friday 1 May 2009

Winter song - Chris Rea

This EP features three songs that are ideal for the Winter season. But on dark evenings, I often play Chris Rea anyway, whatever season it is. 'Winter song' was released in November 1991, and reached number 27 in the UK singles chart. The EP also featured 'Tell me there's a heaven' (track not included here), which was a hit for Rea in February 1990.

I bought this single at the point I started to doubt the existance of 'Tell me there's a heaven' as a separate single release. I have no regrets though: 'Winter song' is a beautiful song in its own right.

My collection: 7" single no. 2164
Found: London, September 26, 1994
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Winter song' / 'Footprints in the snow', 'Tell me there's a heaven'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising