Thursday 21 May 2009

Kiss like ether - Claudia Brücken

In 1991 Claudia Brücken released her solo album 'Love: and a million other things'. In the United Kingdom two singles were released from this album: 'Absolut(e)' in 1990, and 'Kiss like ether' in 1991.

While 'Absolut(e)' was released in a limited edition box set, 'Kiss like ether' was released in a gatefold sleeve. I was lucky enough to find this one as well, so both Claudia Brücken singles I own are actually quite special items.

My collection: 7" single no. 3082
Found: London, May 10, 1999
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Kiss like ether' / 'I, dream'

1 comment:

  1. Truly brilliant. This one always stumped my friends. But the lyric alone is worth the price of admission. Thanks for reminding me to put this on my iPod.

    By the way, I'd like to add you to my list of links. Please check out my blog which I write for Time Life. You might like some of my entries. www.TheRewindBlog.com. My personal music blog will be up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising