Monday 4 May 2009

Heart full of soul - Chris Isaak

Chris Isaak was born on June 26, 1956. In 1984, he signed a recording contract and released his debut album 'Silvertone'. His second album, 'Chris Isaak' was released in 1986 and contained the single 'Heart full of soul'. This track was written by Graham Gouldman and originally recorded by the Yardbirds.

I bought my copy of the single while visiting a record shop together with two friends. They thought my choice was excellent, since the single was so unknown - it had not been a hit in the Netherlands.

My collection: 7" single no. 1692
Found: Groningen, August 7, 1992
Cost: 4 guilders
Tracks: 'Heart full of soul' / 'You took my heart'

1 comment:

  1. Ups !! "Sorry, this account has exceeded its data transfer limit" error !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising