Sunday 26 April 2009

Tell it to my heart - Taylor Dayne

A number one hit in Austria, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland, Taylor Dayne had a massively successful debut single with 'Tell it to my heart'. The single took off so unexpectedly in America, that she was forced to speed up the recording process for her debut album just to satisfy the record buying audience's appetite for more.

I didn't buy the single right away, because the follow-up 'Prove your love' came pretty quickly in the Dutch charts. I bought the single a few months after its release at a discount price.

My collection: 7" single no. 645
Found: All that music, Leiden, August 12, 1988
Cost: 3,5 guilders
Tracks: 'Tell it to my heart' / 'Tell it to my heart (instrumental version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising