Sunday 5 April 2009

Don't rush me - Taylor Dayne

The fourth and last single from her debut album 'Tell it to my heart' was, amazingly, the most successful one in America, peaking at number 2. In the UK it stalled at number 76 and in the Netherlands the single didn't chart at all.

While I was collecting Taylor Dayne singles at the time, I waited a long time before I bought this one. I felt the song wasn't that interesting and the B-side was an album track as well, making it a less desirable item. In the end I found it very cheap, and added it to my collection to be complete. I never played this single much, though.

My collection: 7" single no. 794
Found: Disco Market, Den Haag, April 15, 1989
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'Don't rush me' / 'In the darkness'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising