Thursday 19 March 2009

The lover in me - Sheena Easton

'The lover in me' was the first single from Sheena Easton's 1988 album of the same title. It reached number 2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, number 12 in the Netherlands and number 15 in the UK. The track was produced by L.A. and Babyface and the sleeve of the single confirmed Sheena Easton's image as a seductive vamp.

The 12" single contains three versions of the track, which all sound alike but have different lengths. The extended version is not a big surprise: it is indeed extended, but really nothing exciting happens. Oh well, the bigger version of the sleeve is enough of a convincing reason to buy it.

My collection: 12" single no. 493
Found: Record fair, Rijswijk, March 14, 2009
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'The lover in me (extended version)' / 'The lover in me (radio edit)', 'The lover in me (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising