Sunday 15 March 2009

Don't say it's love - Johnny hates Jazz

'Don't say it's love' was the last single taken from Johnny hates Jazz's debut album 'Turn back the clock'. Perhaps it's no surprise, then, that the single performed worse, chart-wise, than its predecessors. It peaked at number 48 in the UK singles chart.

The cd of 'Turn back the clock' included the extended mixes of previous singles 'I don't want to be a hero', 'Turn back the clock' and 'Heart of gold'. It's the reason why I bought this 12" single, because I was really curious what the extended version of this track would be like. I wasn't disappointed: it's an extended version like they should be.

My collection: 12" single no. 492
Found: Record fair, Rijswijk, March 14, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Don't say it's love (12" extended remix)' / 'Living in the past', 'Don't say it's love (7" remix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising