Sunday 1 February 2009

Blue emotion - Fiat Lux

Fiat Lux followed up their single 'Secrets' with the up-tempo track 'Blue emotion'. Some sounds on this track reminded me very much of Ultravox, and if someone had told me it was their new single, I probably would have believed it. My sister played this single a lot when I was younger, so when I came across this single years later, I still knew I wanted to have it.

I was really surprised, then, to find out I'd bought a copy on coloured vinyl. 'Blue emotion' was released on - wait for it - blue vinyl. How imaginative.

My collection: 7" single no. 2369
Found: House of Rhythm, London, July 1, 1995
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Blue emotion' / 'Sleepless nightmare'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising