Sunday 25 January 2009

Window shopping - Peter Godwin

It should come as no surprise, that writing about my record collection makes me realise that there are still holes in that collection. Having written several articles about Peter Godwin, I knew that the single 'Window shopping' was still missing. So I was very glad to find that single yesterday.

Like most of his singles, 'Window shopping' is a synth-oriented affair, with nice melody lines and a catchy chorus. The single was taken from his 1983 album 'Correspondence', and, like most of his releases, commercially unsuccessful.

My collection: 7" single no. 3551
Found: All that music, Leiden, January 24, 2009
Cost: 1,6 euro
Tracks: 'Window shopping' / 'The art of love'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising