Saturday 17 January 2009

Terry - Kirsty MacColl

Amazingly, the wonderful video for Kirsty MacColl's 'Terry' cannot be found on YouTube. It was this video that made me interested in the song after a long time. At first I couldn't stand the video, then I began to think it was pretty funny and in the end, I had to admit that the song was pretty amazing too.

Still, it would be 1990 before I bought the single, because when I finally liked the song the single had disappeared from all the record shops.

My collection: 7" single no. 1366
Found: Disco Market, Den Haag, December 28, 1990
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'Terry' / 'Quietly alone'
Download: here

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about this one, one of those songs you just can't not like. The song can also be found on Tracey Ullman's second album from 1984.If you're looking for the video it can be found at www.dailymotion.com. By the way, quite a blog you have here, filled with lots of rare gems. One I definitely will visit often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising