Tuesday 13 January 2009

Tell me tomorrow - Princess

Born as Desiree Heslop on November 27, 1961, the British singer Princess started her career as one of the members of the group Osibisa. Her solo debut album 'Princess' (1986) was produced by Stock, Aitken and Waterman and contained her best selling single 'Say I'm your number one'. 'Tell me tomorrow' was the fourth and final single from that debut album, and like the other singles it was a chart success in the UK for her.

The 12" single contains two mixes of the track, plus the original demo of 'Say I'm your number one'.

My collection: 12" single no. 474
Found: Record Mania, Amsterdam, December 27, 2008
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Tell me tomorrow (extended album version)' / 'Tell me tomorrow (club version)', 'Say I'm your number one (original demo)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising