Friday 2 January 2009

Nearly there - One 2 Many

Well, at least they were optimistic. After the failure of previous single 'Another man', One 2 Many followed up with another single, 'Nearly there'. Like its predecessor, it didn't trouble the charts. The 12" single is an attractive proposition, nonetheless, because it features an extended version of 'Nearly there'. I didn't know about this single, so I was very surprised when I found this 12". It was 1990, a year after it was released. I was even more surprised a couple of years later when I found out that there was even a cd-single. Strangely enough, I never found a 7" single of this!

My collection: 12" single no. 101
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 1990
Cost: 50p
Tracks: 'Nearly there (extended version)' / 'In my heart'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising