Wednesday 14 January 2009

Family man - Fleetwood Mac

As much as I love 7" single box sets, some of them are pretty lame. Take for instance this one: it includes, besides the 7" single, two 'special prints'. The two illustrations on the prints by Susan Young and Christine Tongue are nice, but do they really warrant the manufacturing of a special box? Couldn't they just have put these two bits of paper into the sleeve of the single? These are just the questions that popped up in my head while I was doubting whether I would buy this item.

'Family man' was the fourth out of six singles drawn from the 1987 Fleetwood Mac album 'Tango in the night'. It was a very modest hit for the band.
My collection: 7" single no. 3463
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, November 22, 2008
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Family man' / 'You and I, part II'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising