Monday 29 December 2008

Love pains - Liza Minelli

Liza Minelli recorded an album with the Pet Shop Boys entitled 'Results' in 1989. From this album, four singles were drawn. This was the third one: 'Love pains', a cover version of a song performed previously by Yvonne Elliman in 1982. Steve 'Silk' Hurley was commissioned to create several mixes for 'Love pains', all of which were released on this American 12" single.

As a fan of the Pet Shop Boys, it's easy to like Liza Minelli's 'Results' album. And once I bought that album, I had to have the singles and remixes as well. I found my copy during a holiday in London.

My collection: 12" single no. 283
Found: Record Exchange, London, 1994
Cost: 6 pounds
Tracks: 'Love pains (Hurley's Remix)', 'Love pains (Hurley's Radio Edit)', 'Love pains (Hurley's Instrumental)' / 'Love pains (Deep House Pains)', 'Love pains (Deep Dub)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising