Monday 24 November 2008

Sure know something - Kiss

The records don't show it and my memory can't recall where, but I know I got Kiss's second single from their 'Dynasty' album pretty quickly after I got I was made for lovin' you. 'Sure know something' got to number 3 in the Dutch charts in the autumn of 1979. Amazingly, it didn't reach the UK charts at all, and in France it was released as the B-side to 'Dirty Livin''. It's this French edition that's part of my record collection now. I might have bought it in Paris, because we were on holiday in that city that year. But as I said, there's no way of knowing...

My collection: 7" single no. 29
Found: ?
Cost: ?
Tracks: 'Dirty livin'' / 'Sure know something'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising