Friday 28 November 2008

Change his ways - Robert Palmer

Robert Palmer is dead. It's strange every time I realise that. He's one of those artists that was just always around. When I was a child, I listened to 'Looking for clues', thinking that it was just a great song from some strange guy. When I was a bit older, I heard 'Riptide' and thought this man was truly sophisticated. Then I heard 'Addicted to love' a few years later and I was slightly put off by the 'straight up and down' rock.

My sister bought the album 'Heavy Nova' and I played it many times. In time, I bought almost every single drawn from that album. The only one that was missing was 'Change his ways' - until recently. I picked up the picture disc 7" last week. For the first time ever, it was a bargain.

My collection: 7" snigle no. 3457
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, November 22, 2008
Cost: 1,25 euro
Tracks: 'Change his ways' / 'More than ever'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising