Saturday 3 August 2024

Some kind of lover - Jody Watley

Although I already owned the 7" single and 12" single of 'Some kind of lover', my recent discovery of a 10" single made me want to own that version as well. It turns out that the '10" extended' version on this disc is different from the one on the 12", which makes this item a very nice addition.

We're still waiting for a deluxe edition of Jody Watley's self-titled debut album, of course, but in the meantime I'm happy just to own another version of this fabulous dance track.

My collection: 10" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received 13 July 2024
Tracks: 'Some kind of lover (10" extended)' / 'Looking for a new love', 'Some kind of lover (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising