Friday 2 June 2023

Fool's paradise - Rosie Vela

The strange thing about collecting records is that you always discover something new. I thought I had every track by Rosie Vela when I bought this 12" single of 'Fool's paradise', featuring a 'new 12" mix'. All the other tracks appeared on the album 'Zazu' and the singles never presented other versions. 

Behind this single, the 7" version of that 12" single. It presents a 'new version' on the B-side, which like the 'new 12" mix' is remixed by Eric Thorngren. This, of course, is the UK 7" single which is different to the German 7" single I bought in 2009. It looks like my work is finally done on this artist now.

My collection: 7" single no. 6993
Found: Discogs.com, received 31 May 2023
Tracks: 'Fool's paradise' / 'Fool's paradise (new version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising