Tuesday 8 October 2024

Knowing me knowing you / The winner takes it all - Abba

It's no surprise that the Old Gold series would end up releasing an Abba single. And this one presents two excellent songs: 'Knowing me knowing you' from 1976 and 'The winner takes it all' from 1980. This single was released in 1989, before Abba would find a cultural reappraisal as a result of the compilation album Abba Gold

Having bought quite a few Abba singles recently this almost seems like overload, but it's a rather unique release and still a worthy addition to my collection.

My collection: 7" single no. 7372
Found: Record fair, Rotterdam, 5 October 2024
Tracks: 'Knowing me knowing you' / 'The winner takes it all'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising