Wednesday 9 October 2024

Cognitive dissent - The The

'Cognitive dissent' was released digitally in May this year as the first single from The The's new album Ensoulment. The limited edition physical 7" vinyl became available in June and sold out almost as soon as it arrived. I was too late to get a copy. 

Fortunately, I was lucky enough to get one of those 'bundles' at the record fair last weekend: three The The singles from the Ensoulment album. The fact that I already owned one of the three - 'Linoleum smooth to the stockinged foot' - didn't matter that much: it was more important to get my collection complete. Singles like this will only rise in value in the coming years.

My collection: 7" single no. 7373
Found: Record fair, Rotterdam, 5 October 2024
Tracks: 'Cognitive dissent' / 'When is the heart of waiting'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising