Thursday 10 October 2024

Die Roboter - Kraftwerk

The German magazine Musikexpress released three Kraftwerk singles over a period of a few years. I bought the magazine with singles of 'Heimcomputer' and 'Tour de France', but I missed out on the first one, 'Die Roboter', released in 2017. 

Of course, there is always the internet. I found a copy on Discogs.com recently for a price actually lower than a magazine would have cost me. I can live without the magazine, but I really needed to have this single! The B-side has a simple etching of 'Kraftwerk' and the number 1 through 8. The version of 'Die Roboter' comes from the album 3-D Der Katalog, a box set that I still need to buy. There is always something to hunt down!

My collection: 7" single no. 7384
Found: Discogs.com, received 10 October 2024
Tracks: 'Die Roboter'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising