Wednesday 9 October 2024

Amiga Quartett - Robin Gibb

I was ordering some singles online and this one popped up with the same seller for just one euro. As you know I'm a sucker for Amiga EP's, I snapped it up despite already owning both tracks on side A. Which is why I was so pleasantly surprised by the two other tracks. 'Robot' in particular is a song you wouldn't expect from one of the Bee Gees.

My quest for Amiga Quartett EP's will continue for some time, because these East German discs have a special kind of appeal - especially when they contain music from artists that I know and like.

My collection: 7" single no. 7383
Found: Discogs.com, received 8 October 2024
Tracks: 'Juliet', 'How old are you' / 'Boys do fall in love', 'Robot'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising