Wednesday 7 August 2024

I believe - Tears for Fears

Such was the success of Tears for fears with their second album Songs from the big chair, that the record company was confident enough to release a fifth single from it. Which is remarkable, since the album only had eight tracks.

I bought the 7" single (a double single, in fact) back in 1985, around the time it was released, but it took me four decades to decide that I also wanted to have the 10" single. My recent obsession with 10" singles has something to do with that. While the double 7" has four tracks, this 10" single only has three, which seems odd. But it's a good selection of more laidback tracks from the band.

My collection: 10" single [unnumbered]
Found: Discogs.com, received 16 June 2024
Tracks: 'I believe (a soulful re-recording)' / 'I believe', 'Sea song'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising