Saturday 3 August 2024

Amiga Quartett - O.M.D.

While visiting a record shop in Fulda (Germany), a village not too far from the historical border with Eastern Germany, I was happy to find a couple of Amiga Quartett EP's. The Kylie EP was one, and this O.M.D. EP was another one. I've actually been after this one for a few years, but I didn't want to pay a lot of money for it. As luck would have it, this shop had it virtually for free. (Okay, I'm not counting the expenses of travelling to the area for a family holiday...)

Released in 1985, this EP features three singles of the band and one B-side. At the time, O.M.D. were at the height of their popularity, although personally I still prefer their earlier work. 

My collection: 7" single no. 7278
Found: Marleen Records, Fulda (Germany), 24 July 2024
Tracks: 'Talking loud and clear', 'Apollo' / 'Tesla girls', 'Locomotion'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising