Friday 28 April 2023

In the name of love - Thompson Twins

It has to be said that I already own the music on this single, as I bought the European edition in 1985. It was on red vinyl too. But it's hard to resist an original UK pressing, especially when it comes in the original picture sleeve. And so I got this single, which is a bit of a repeat of the one I've owned for almost four decades now.

At the time of the release of this single, Thompson Twins were a septet, consisting of Tom Bailey, Alannah Currie, Joe Leeway, John Roog, Chris Bell, Peter Dodd and Matthew Seligman. Only the first three would go on to release the very successful album 'Into the gap' in 1984.

My collection: 7" single no. 6977
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 22 April 2023
Tracks: 'In the name of love' / 'In the beginning'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising