Friday 28 April 2023

Don't give in - Snow Patrol

Sometimes when you wait long enough records become affordable. Take for instance this 10" single from Snow Patrol, released on Record Store Day in 2018. It features only two tracks, but it was pressed on off black colour recycled vinyl in commemoration of International World Earth Day 2018. Hence the price target of almost 20 euros. 

However, during the last record fair I visited, a stack of these records were on sale for only 5 euros. Obviously that was what I was waiting for. I like Snow Patrol, but not so much that I am willing to shell out 20 euros for two tracks. 5 euros? Better.

My collection: 10" single [unnumberd]
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 22 April 2023
Tracks: 'Don't give in' / 'Life on earth'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising