Sunday 15 January 2023

Let's all chant - Michael Zager Band

I bought the single 'Let's all chant' a long, long time ago. This was when I was no longer sick of the track - because it had been played repeatedly in and after 1978. Almost three decades later and I find myself buying the 12" single, because I have to admit it's as infectious a disco track as they come. It's not hard to imagine radio DJ's having a good time while playing this. 

This 12" version does what all good extended versions should do: add to the track and not take out any relevant stuff, like remixers started doing towards the end of the 1980's. This is seven minutes of 'Let's all chant' - the way you like it.

My collection: 12" single [unnumbered]
Found: Record fair, Den Bosch, 12 November 2023
Tracks: 'Let's all chant [extended]' / 'Traffic jam [extended]', 'Traffic jam (dub mix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising