Sunday 15 January 2023

Bring me closer - Altered Images

Last year saw a re-emergence of Altered Images, with Clare Grogan recording a whole new album. Alas, no vinyl singles were released, and so we're left with the old singles instead. I have all of them, but I recently found out about three picture discs. One is the picture disc of 'Don't talk to me about love', which I bought a little over four years ago, and here is another one: 'Bring me closer'. It really is the weakest track of the three, because as I wrote back in 2009, this single doesn't seem to go anywhere for some reason. 

I only have to buy the picture disc edition of 'I could be happy' to complete the set, and I am sure I will do that pretty soon. But visually, this one is without a doubt the most beautiful one of the three. 

My collection: 7" single no. 6843
Found: Discogs.com, received 14 January 2023
Tracks: 'Bring me closer' / 'Surprise me'

1 comment:

  1. It was only just last week that I learned that it was Claire Grogan as the cod-Sinead on that Father Ted episode

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising