Wednesday 4 January 2023

I am not afraid - Black / Angel eyes (Home and away) - Wet wet wet

This single represents the last Italian promo featuring a song by Black, completing my series of three. It was released in 1987 when a little UK band called Wet wet wet were making a name for themselves with the track 'Angel eyes (Home and away)', which I consider to be a terrible song because of those weird vocals. 

As for 'I am not afraid' by Black, the track is, of course, called 'I'm not afraid', but what's interesting about this single, is that the label says it has a duration of 3 minutes and 30 seconds, whereas in reality the track goes on for the full five minutes. That is a good thing, of course, because the single edit, which is found on this single, which was released commercially, is one of the worst single edits in the history of mankind.

My collection: 7" single no. 6828
Found: Discogs.com, received 3 January 2023
Tracks: 'Angel eyes (Home and away)' (Wet wet wet) / 'I am not afraid' (Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising