Sunday 20 March 2022

Si - Gigliola Cinquetti

Ten years after she won the Eurovision Song Contest, Gigliola Cinquetti competed again in 1974 with the song 'Si'. I bought the single in 1999. I found the German version, entitled 'Ja' at a record fair in 2011. I ordered the English version 'Go (Before you break my heart)' in the UK via Discogs.com in 2014. The French version, 'Lui', came to me from France, also via Discogs.com, just two months ago, and here is the Spanish version, which, like the original Italian version is called 'Si'. 

This completes all the versions Cinquetti recorded. A Finnish version, entitled 'Niin', was recorded by Lea Laven. Who knows, that single might appear on this blog someday too.

My collection: 7" single no. 6653
Found: Discogs.com, received 12 March 2022
Cost: €4
Tracks: 'Si' / 'El Papagayo'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising