Monday 14 November 2011

Everlasting love - Sandra

Sandra recorded and released 'Everlasting love' in 1987 after becoming familiar with the song via the 1968 version by Love Affair. She commented: 'I have always loved it...Even as a little child I heard that song and I said that I would like to sing it sometime.'

This 12" single features the original extended version of the track, released in Germany at the time of its original release. In 1988 the track was acquired by Pete Waterman who had it remixed by Pete Hammond and released it as the 'PWL mix'.

My collection: 12" single no. 314
Found: Record fair, 1995
Cost: 5 guilders
Tracks: 'Everlasting love (extended version)' / 'Change your mind', 'Everlasting love (single version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising