Saturday 4 June 2011

When I think of you - Janet Jackson

My collection of Jackson records is far from complete, but I do have most of the albums, 7" singles and cd-singles released by Michael and Janet since 1988. Problem is, before the cd-single became popular, they'd released several singles on vinyl only. As such, most of the remixes from Janet's album 'Control' have only been released on vinyl.

This 12" single is a good example. Although there is a cd called 'Control: the remixes', it does not contain all four versions included on this disc. As such, it is worth having. And I'm glad to have come across a cheap copy...

My collection: 12" single no. 561
Found: La La Land, Den Haag, June 4, 2011
Cost: 2,25 euro
Tracks: 'When I think of you (Dance remix)' / 'When I think of you (Instrumental)', When I think of you (Extra beats)', 'When I think of you (Dub)'

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, it's true it doesn't re-issue or Released as CD-Single.
    Only the 1995 mixes by Morales, Heller & farley, Deep dish

    Jean Michel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising